Last up to date: August twentieth, 2021 by Jessi Larson
Celebrity canine names are an effective way to get inspiration for a enjoyable, hip identify to your new pup.
After all, celebrities appear to set the tone for no matter is scorching and classy. The newest coiffure, the recent colour of the season, the brand new trigger to help – the listing goes on and on.
To get began, we seemed up well-known actors, musicians, athletes, politicians and different stars with pups and gathered a listing of their superstar canine names.
The names run the gamut from cute to humorous to only plain weird.
Check out this listing of superstar canine names and see if any of them suit your canine’s look and persona.
Celebrity Dog Names – Actors
Actors are very artistic people, so it’s no shock they’ve some fascinating and entertaining names for his or her canine.
On the opposite hand, many picked tried-and-true classics which can be beloved by well-known and non-famous canine homeowners alike.
Take a take a look at these superstar canine names and see if any are a match to your four-legged pal.
- Adam Sandler – Matzoball and Meatball
- Alec Baldwin – Dama and Gitana
- Amanda Seyfried – Finn
Australian Shepherd combine
- Amy Adams – Pippy and Sadie
- Anne Hathaway – Esmerelda
- Ashley Tisdale – Maui
- Aubrey Hepburn – Mr. Famous
- Ben Affleck – Hutch and Martha Stewart
German Shepherd and Labrador Retriever
- Blake Lively – Penny and Billie
Maltese-Toy Poodle and blended breed
- Brad Pitt – Blanco
- Bradley Cooper – Charlie
- Charlize Theron – Tucker
- Christina Ricci – Sherriff
- Debra Messing – Henry
- Demi Moore – Vida
- Dianna Agron – Freddie
- Drew Barrymore – Flossie
Chow Chow-Labrador combine
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – Brutus and Hobbs
- Emmy Rossum – Cinnamon and Pepper
Yorkshire Terrier and Terrier-Havanese combine
- Eric Stonestreet – Coleman Hawkins
- Eva Longoria – Jinxy and Oprah
Maltese and Pug
- George Clooney – Einstein, Louie and Milie
Cocker Spaniels and a Basset Hound
- Gerard Butler – Lolita
- Gwen Stefani – Winston
- Harrison Ford – Kelpie and Taco
- Hilary Duff – Lola, Jak and Dubois
Chihuahua, Jack Russell Terrier and Bernese Mountain
- Hilary Swank – Karoo and Rumi
Jack Russell Terrier/Corgi combine and Golden Retriever combine
- Hugh Jackman – Dali
- Ian Harding – Bailey and Mochi
- Ian Somerhalder – Nietzsche
- Jamie Foxx – King and Kong
- Jake Gyllenhaal – Atticus and Boo Radley
German Shepherd and Puggle
- Jeff Goldblum – Woody
- Jennifer Aniston – Norman
- Jennifer Love Hewitt – Mona
- Jessica Alba – Sid
- Jessica Biel – Tina
- Jessica Chastain – Chaplin
- Jessica Simpson – Daisy
- Jim Carrey – George
- Johnny Depp – Boo and Pistol
- Jon Hamm – Splash
- Jonah Hill – Carmela
- Josh Gad – Didi
- Justin Theroux – Kuma
- Kellan Lutz – Kola
- Kelly Rutherford – Cappuccina
- Kristen Bell – Muppet
- Lea Michele – Pearl
- Liam Hemsworth – Dora and Tani
Labradoodle and Pitbull
- Liev Schreiber – Scout
- Lucy Hale – Elvis
- Matt Damon – Carlos
- Matthew McConaughey – Foxy
Australian Cattle Dog
- Matthew Perry – Alfred
- Mischa Barton – Charlie, Ziggy and Harvey
Spaniel combine, Pekingese and Maltese
- Naya Rivera – Lucy
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra – Gino, Diana and Panda
German Shepherd, Chihuahua and Husky/Australian Shepherd combine
- Orlando Bloom – Sidi
- Peter Dinklage – Kevin
- Rachel Bilson – Thurman Murman
- Reese Witherspoon – Hank and Pepper
Labrador Retriever and French Bulldog
- Rob Lowe – Jack, Bella and David
German Shorthaired Pointer, Chihuahua and Jack Russell
- Ryan Gosling – George
- Ryan Reynolds – Baxter
- Sandra Bullock – Poppy and Ruby
- Sarah Hyland – Barkley Bixby
- Selma Blair – Wink
Jack Russell combine
- Sienna Miller – Bess
- Sophie Turner (with Joe Jonas) – Waldo Picasso
Alaskan Klee Kai
- Tori Spelling – Mimi LaRue
- Vanessa Hudgens – Darla
- Victoria Justice – Sammy and Sophie
Bichon Frise/Miniature Schnauzer mixes
- Will Smith – Indo
- Zoey Deschanel – Dot and Zelda
Both blended breeds
Celebrity Dog Names – Musicians
Many of the largest music stars on the earth are additionally pup dad and mom. They use their creativity to create stunning music – and fairly cool canine names.
Take for instance the next artists. They love their canine companions and have gone to nice lengths to offer them the easiest names.
When looking for superstar canine names, you’ll discover loads of inspiration in these concepts.
- 50 Cent – Oprah Winfree
- Adele – Louie
- Alicia Keys – Samba
- Ariana Grande – Toulouse
- Beyonce – Munchie
- Billie Eilish – Shark
- Britney Spears – Lucky
- Bruno Mars – Geronimo
- Carrie Underwood – Penny, Ace and Zero
Dachshund combine, Rat Terrier and German Shepherd
- Christina Aguilera – Stinky
- Demi Lovato – Cinderella and Batman
- Drake – Winter and Diamond
American Bully and Akita
- Dua Lipa – Dexter
- Fergie – Meatloaf and Zoe
- Jennifer Lopez – Tyson
- John Legend – Puddy, Pippa and Penny
English Bulldog, French Bulldog and French Bulldog
- Josh Groban – Sweeney Houdini
- Justin Bieber – Sammy
- Katy Perry – Nugget
- Kelly Clarkson – Wyatt
- Lady Gaga – Asia
- Madonna – Gypsy
- Miley Cyrus – Emu, Mate and Sophie
Shetland Sheepdog, German Shepherd and Maltese-Toy Poodle
- Pink – Elvis
- Rihanna – Oliver
- Selena Gomez – Baylor
Siberian Husky combine
- Shawn Mendes – Tarzan
Golden Retriever combine
- The Weeknd – Caesar
- Vanessa Hudgens – Shadow
- Victoria Beckham – Scarlet
- Wiz Khalifa – Vincent the Dog
Celebrity Dog Names – Media Personalities
Continuing our listing of superstar canine names, listed below are extra concepts impressed by media personalities. These well-known figures are vocal about their four-legged mates, and you could have even seen just a few of them on tv.
Perhaps the names of those pups will give you the inspiration you want to your new pet.
We love these names, and clearly these well-known celebrities did, too!
- Chelsea Handler – Chunk
German Shepherd-Chow combine
- Ellen Degeneres – Augie
- Heidi Klum – Max, Freddie and Simba
Two German Shepherds and a Pomeranian
- Howard Stern – Bianca
- Hugh Hefner – Charlie
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Julianne Hough – Harley
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Kendall Jenner – Blue
- Kelly Osbourne – Noodles
- Kelly Ripa – Lena
- Khloe Kardashian – Gabbana
- Kim Kardashian – Sushi, Sake and Soba
- Kourtney Kardashian – Cub
- Kris Jenner – Bridgette
- Kylie Jenner – Norman and Bambi
- Lauren Conrad – Chloe and Fitz
- Lisa Vanderpump – Giggy
- Martha Stewart – Francesca, Sharky and Ghenghis Khan
French Bulldogs and a Chow Chow
- Miranda Kerr – Frankie
- Nicole Richie – Honeychild
- Olivia Palermo – Mr. Butler
- Oprah – Lauren and Sadie
English Springer Spaniel and Cocker Spaniel
- Paris Hilton – Bambi and Tinkerbell
- Rachael Ray – Isaboo
- Ryan Seacrest – Georgia
- Simon Cowell – Freddie, Squiddly and Diddly
- Steve-O – Walter and Bernie
Chihuahua/Dachshund combine and Poodle combine)
- Taylor Hill – Tate
Celebrity Dog Names – Athletes
Another avenue for superstar canine names is to see what the athletes are doing. Many proudly exhibit their treasured pups on-line, in interviews and even on the sphere.
If you’re a sports activities fan, these names are important to discover. They vary from candy or foolish to robust and robust.
Are any of those concepts proper to your canine companion? Take a glance and discover out!
- Alex Morgan – Blue
- Alexis Sánchez – Atom and Humber
- Christen Press – Morena
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Marosca
- David Ortiz – Happy
- David Price – Astro
- Derek Stepan – Jake
- Dwyane Wade – Tre
- Frank Thomas – Bubba and Barbie
- George Kottaras – Leo
- Greg Louganis – Nipper, Dobby, Gryff and Hedwig
Two Jack Russell Terriers, Border Collie and Puli
- Gus Kenworthy – Mishka and Jake
- JuJu Smith-Schuster – Boujee
- Klay Thompson – Rocco
- Lebron James – King
- Lindsey Jacobellis – Sochi
- Lindsey Vonn – Lucy, Leo and Bear
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, blended breed and Chow/Retriever
- Manny Pacquiao – Pacman
Jack Russell Terrier
- Meyers Leonard – Koko
- Michelle Wie – Lola
- Natalie Coughlin – Dozer and Shera
American Bulldog and Border Terrier
- Patty Mills – Harvey
- Rose Lavelle – Wilma Jean Wrinkles
- Russell Wilson – Prince, Naomi and Hero
- Serena Williams – Chip
- Simone Biles – Lilo and Kea
French Bulldog and Golden Retriever
- Tiger Woods – Bugs and Lola
Border Collie/Springer Spaniel combine and Australian Shepherd
- Todd Helton – Abby
- Tom Brady – Lua, Scooby and Fluffy
Pitbull combine, Beagle and blended breed
- Tony Azevedo – Olympia
- Tyus Jones – Duke
Husky Pomeranian combine
- Venus Williams – Barbie
Celebrity Dog Names – Political Figures
Finally, let’s enterprise into the world of political figures. Some could argue that they’re not technically celebrities, however on this trendy age, they’re well-known and get frequent consideration.
Many on the highest stage of presidency are additionally proud pup dad and mom. For instance, nearly each trendy U.S. President has introduced no less than one canine to the White House.
And after all there’s Queen Elizabeth. She’s well-known for her love of canines, particularly the Corgi. She’s owned over a dozen canine all through the years, all of which had fascinating names.
Check out these concepts and see if any are of curiosity to you.
- Barack Obama – Bo and Sunny
Bboth Portuguese Water Dogs
- Bill Clinton – Buddy
- George W. Bush – Barney
- Jimmy Carter – Grits
Border Collie combine
- Joe Biden – Champ and Major
- Prince Charles and Camilla – Bluebell and Beth
Jack Russell Terriers
- Prince William and Kate Middleton – Lupo
Black Cocker Spaniel
- Queen Elizabeth
- Ronald Reagan – Lucky and Rex
Bouvier des Flandres and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Want to study extra about U.S. presidents and their canine all through historical past? Check out this whole listing of presidential dog names.
Final Thoughts: Celebrity Dog Names
Hopefully these superstar canine names supplied some stable inspiration as you identify your new pup.
Finding the correct identify to your new four-legged pal is a enjoyable however generally difficult course of, and it’s at all times a good suggestion to assemble a number of concepts while you begin your search.
These superstar canine names are cool, elegant, humorous and even a bit bit wild – an important place to begin your search.
But wait, there’s extra!
We’ve acquired extra enjoyable entertainment-inspired names together with:
More Dog Name Ideas
If you’re not impressed by any of those canine names, strive our online generator and uncover much more choices. You can type by your favourite types and themes to find the right identify to your pup.
Our web site helps tens of millions of canine homeowners every year and gives 1000’s of distinctive concepts. With this in thoughts, we’re assured you’ll discover the identify to your canine on our web site.
Popular classes embrace:
Try it out and see what you suppose!
How Do You Pick the Right Name?
How have you learnt for those who’ve picked the correct identify to your canine? That’s a query all new canine homeowners ask.
After years of serving to new pup dad and mom, listed below are some suggestions we’ve picked up relating to deciding on a reputation to your canine:
- Is it straightforward to say? Some names are nice in idea however robust to pronounce in on a regular basis life. Before you lock in on a reputation, be sure that it rolls off the tongue.
- Say it out loud. Can you think about loudly calling to your canine with this identify? If not, then it’s not the correct identify and it’s best to transfer on.
- Does it suit your canine? Check to see if the identify matches your canine’s persona and look. This is necessary for each you and your pup.
- And lastly, belief your intestine. When you discover the correct identify, you’ll comprehend it!
5 Easy Steps to Teach a Dog Their Name
Once you may have a reputation, how do you educate it to your canine?
All pup dad and mom undergo this situation. They’ve picked out an ideal identify and may’t wait to begin utilizing it for his or her canine.
The solely drawback is their canine doesn’t acknowledge it but.
If you’re on this scenario, don’t fret. Teaching your canine their identify is quite a bit simpler than you suppose.
Here are 5 straightforward steps to show your canine their identify.
- Get some small treats and put your canine on a leash in a location with none distractions.
- Say your pet’s identify in a transparent, blissful, excited voice.
- As quickly as they take a look at you, say “sure” and provides them a deal with.
- Wait till they give the impression of being away after which repeat the method 3-5 occasions.
- Play this identify sport a number of occasions a day and shortly they’ll know and love responding to their identify!
Want to study extra about learn how to educate a canine their identify? We have an awesome guide that makes it straightforward